Sunday, January 29, 2012

My First Post

I am on my way to a total weight loss of 50lbs!  This is been an interesting journey, one complete with good food, bad food, and all things in between.  I've always loved to cook, but I've taken a much more involved interest in cooking ever since I joined Weight Watchers.  Both my fiance and I have found how interesting it is that foods we love can taste just as delicious without all the oil and butter I used to use when I cooked.  Weight Watchers has empowered me to eat the foods I love and still lose weight. 

My goal with this blog is to provide support, information, and delicious recipes that I have either found or created along the way.  Please feel free to share when you visit...support = success on your weight loss journey. 

I have been following the Weight Watchers Simply Filling Technique for several months and have found it to be both satisfying and easy to follow.  Most of the recipes I will post contain a high number of Power Foods and I plan to indicate whether they work with the Simply Filling Technique.  I've found that since this is a concept that Weight Watchers has only recently been promoting, there are not a lot of sites/blogs offering recipes, support, and information...including Weight Watchers.  Many recipes are easily adaptable to this techinque, without sacrificing flavor.  All Power Foods will be marked with an * within each recipe.

I look forward to writing again...next post coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest